Friday, September 4, 2015

WELCOME BACK!!!!


Another summer in the books! The summer is a great way to decompress, relax and slow down. I was able to get in some great reading over the summer and my favorite book I read was one that my brother in law recommended. The book is called Fay / Larry Brown and I can not do it justice by trying to explain it here. Take my word, if you are looking for a compelling, gritty hopeful and hopeless story of a young girl trying to take charge of her life this is the book for you! I could not put it down.


We are so excited to begin another school year. We were so impressed with the enthusiasm of the students, we were already checking out books before the official first day of school! It is heartwarming to hear the excitement in student's voices as they share with us the books they read over the summer! I think this is going to be a good year with a lot of amazing things happening. I am looking forward to seeing all the students again, teaching classes and celebrating the importance of a strong school library and curriculum!

A few housekeeping notes!

We are BEYOND excited to introduce our new assistant in the library:
Ms. Williams is coming to us from the Natick Preschool and we could not be happier to have her. She will be a great addition to the library community with her positive attitude, friendly demeanor and great rapport with students.













The library extended hours will begin TUESDAY September 8th. The library will be open Monday-Thursday 7am-7pm. Friday is 7am-2:30pm.

1 comment: